Personal Injury Lawyer Representing the Injured in San Bernardino County
- We have an honest and aggressive team of attorneys that have a passion for helping the injured.
- Our award-winning lawyers are not afraid to go to trial to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- We separate ourselves from other top law firms by providing each client with personal attention.
- As a client at RM Law Group, your attorney is always just a phone call away.
- Take a look at our reviews to see why we’re one of the best law firms in the county.
- If you have been injured, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer from our law firm today.
Many people are injured by circumstances that are out of their control. For example, a driver may be involved in a serious collision that was entirely the other driver’s fault. An innocent grocery store customer may suddenly slip and injure herself because the property owner failed to repair uneven flooring. These are just some of the ways that another party’s negligence could cause you harm. If you ever find yourself in this situation, it’s imperative that you contact an attorney to discuss filing a personal injury claim.
A personal injury claim is a type of civil lawsuit filed by someone who has been injured as a result of another person’s negligence. If the victim is able to prove that the defendant’s negligent behavior directly led to the injuries, the victim may be able to recover compensation.
Contact RM Law Group today to discuss your legal options. We offer free initial consultations to those who want to learn more about filing a personal injury claim and recovering the compensation that they deserve.
General Practice Attorney Recovering Compensation for Clients Injured in Auto Accidents
Auto Accident Lawyer Aggressively Negotiating With Insurance Companies
- Attorney Michael Recinos founded our law firm so he could devote his career to helping personal injury victims.
- Prior to becoming a lawyer, Jason Martinez worked as an insurance adjuster, so he knows the best way to handle negotiations after a car accident.
- Our lawyers are aggressive when it comes to pursuing the compensation that you deserve.
- Our award-winning attorneys conduct free case reviews for new clients—schedule one today to receive honest legal advice from one of the top law firms in the area.
You may have heard that if you have been injured in a car accident, you are entitled to compensation. But, getting your hands on this compensation is not so simple. Before the at-fault driver’s insurance company will hand you a check, you must be able to prove the other driver was truly at fault. After liability has been determined, you will have to then prove the extent of your injuries. Finally, victims have to calculate the value of their injuries so they can begin negotiating with the insurance company. This is a lot for someone to handle as they attempt to recover from their injuries. Instead of trying to do it on your own, let an attorney help.
No two car accidents are exactly the same, which is why auto accident cases can be rather challenging. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you don’t need an attorney to help you recover compensation after an accident. If you have been injured by a negligent driver, contact RM Law Group at once to discuss your case.
Law Firm Representing Car Accident Injury Victims in San Bernardino County
Car Accident Attorney Seeking Justice Against Negligent Drivers
- Our award-winning attorneys have unique professional backgrounds that differentiate them from other top lawyers in the county.
- Attorney Michael Recinos is a respected legal professional who is known to be aggressive when representing his clients.
- We have become of the best law firms in the area due to our commitment to our clients and focus on winning.
- Our law firm offers free case reviews to new clients who are interested in meeting with a lawyer to hear honest advice regarding their legal options.
Car accident victims can sustain a wide range of injuries. Some may be as minor as a scratch or a bruise, while others can be much more devastating, such as head trauma or spinal cord damage. Minor injuries may heal in a matter of days or weeks, but victims with severe injuries may continue to experience symptoms for the rest of their lives. For instance, a car accident victim who has sustained severe spinal cord damage may not ever be able to walk again after the accident.
There is no amount of money that can reverse the injuries that you have sustained in a car accident. However, recovering compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance company can help you pay for medical bills and other expenses, so you have one less thing to worry about. Let our attorneys help you get your life back on track after a car accident. Schedule a consultation with us today by calling (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131.
Lawyers Protecting the Injured After Devastating Truck Accidents
Truck Accident Attorney Fighting On Behalf of the Injured
- Our award-winning law firm has the resources to investigate truck accidents thoroughly.
- The aggressive attorneys at RM Law Group are not intimidated by large insurance companies—in fact, one of our lawyers used to work for one.
- RM Law Group is known as one of the best law firms because of the personal attention that each client receives from his or her attorney.
- Former clients often leave reviews thanking us for our honest advice and dedication.
- Speak to a top lawyer on our team today by scheduling a free consultation.
If you have been involved in a truck accident, it’s imperative that you seek legal representation instead of attempting to handle the personal injury claim on your own. A number of factors may complicate the truck accident case and make it difficult for you to handle without the help of an experienced attorney. For example, it can be challenging to prove liability in a truck accident because of the number of parties that may have contributed to the cause of the collision. To determine liability, an investigation typically has to be conducted to uncover information on the truck driver, trucking company, cargo loader, and parts manufacturer. Digging up information on all of these parties can be incredibly time-consuming and hard without an attorney—especially if you are trying to recover from serious injuries.
Truck accident victims should call RM Law Group as soon as possible after the accident. Let our attorneys take the lead in your case so you can direct all of your energy towards your recovery.
Legal Servicesto Help Motorcyclist Accident Injury Victims Recover Compensation After an Accident
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Dedicated to Serving Victims in San Bernardino County
- Motorcycle accidents can lead to devastating injuries, but our award-winning attorneys can help you recover the compensation you need to move forward.
- Our top lawyers are skilled negotiators that can represent you inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Michael Recinos is an accomplished attorney who founded our law firm with the goal of being the best in the county.
- Unlike other law firms, we offer free case reviews where you can speak with an honest and aggressive lawyer about your case.
Some motorcycle accidents occur because of a motorcyclist’s careless or reckless mistake, but the truth is that most of these accidents are caused by negligent drivers. Motorists often fail to spot motorcyclists on the road, and as a result, motorists may collide with motorcycles when changing lanes, merging onto a highway, or traveling through an intersection. Even a slight tap to the bumper of a motorcycle could be enough of a jolt to cause the biker to lose his balance and fall to the pavement.
Fortunately, motorcyclists have the right to file a personal injury claim against the negligent driver who is at fault for the accident. By filing this claim, motorcyclists can possibly recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Learn more about your legal options by scheduling a free consultation with the attorneys at RM Law Group. Contact us today by calling (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131.
Trial Attorney Working Tirelessly For Dog Bite Victims
Dog Bite Lawyer Pursuing the Maximum Amount of Compensation For Clients
- Our hard-working and award-winning attorneys have handled countless personal injury cases for residents of San Bernardino County.
- Both of the top lawyers at our law firm take great pride in helping those who have been harmed by a negligent party.
- We are ranked as one of the best law firms in the county due to the time and attention that we give to each client.
- Clients are always able to pick up the phone and get in touch with an honest and aggressive attorney in our office.
- During the initial consultation, a lawyer from our team reviews your case and helps you understand your legal options.
Each state has its own laws regarding who is liable for a dog bite. In California, the dog’s owner is responsible for the victim’s injuries as long as the victim was either bitten on public property or while lawfully on private property. The owner is not automatically liable if the victim’s injuries were not caused by a bite. For instance, if a dog pounces on someone but does not bite, the owner is not immediately held liable for any injuries the victim suffers. Because California is a strict liability state, dog owners cannot escape liability by arguing that they did not know the dog was aggressive. Even if the dog has never attacked anyone before, the dog owner is liable for damages.
If you have been attacked by a dog, seek legal representation from an attorney right away. Contact RM Law Group to schedule a free consultation by calling (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131 today.
Civil Law Attorney Providing Legal Assistance to Slip and Fall Victims
Slip and Fall Lawyer With Extensive Experience in Premises Liability Cases
- Slip and fall cases can be complex, but our experienced team of award-winning lawyers has the resources to handle these claims.
- Unlike other law firms, we are able to communicate with clients in both English and Spanish.
- An aggressive attorney from our team will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Our top attorneys conduct all the case reviews, so new clients will get a chance to hear honest advice from a lawyer.
Slip and fall accidents are one of the most common types of premises liability claims. Premises liability is a legal term used to describe a property owner’s responsibility to maintain safe conditions on his or her property. If a visitor is injured due to a hazardous condition on the property, the owner can be held liable as a result of his or her negligence. For example, if a visitor slips on a puddle of water inside a retail store, the property owner may be held liable under premises liability laws.
However, the law does not automatically assign fault to the property owner after a slip and fall accident. Victims must work with an attorney to gather evidence and establish liability so they can recover compensation for their injuries. Have you been injured on another person’s property? Discuss your legal options with a personal injury attorney at once. Call RM Law Group today to set up a free consultation with an attorney with years of experience.
The personal injury lawyers at RM Law Group have experience representing clients in a variety of practice areas, including motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and dog bites. We are proud to serve clients in San Bernardino County, Inland Empire, and throughout Southern California. If you have suffered because of another person’s negligence, contact our personal injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation and learn about your rights. You can reach us by phone at (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131 or by email through the form on our website. During the initial consultation, our team will carefully review your case and answer your personal injury law questions.