Personal Injury Lawyer Focused on Achieving Results
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have been representing victims in Inland Empire for nearly a decade.
- We have quickly become one of the top law firms in Inland Empire.
- Michael Recinos and Jason Martinez are thought of as two of the best lawyers in the area.
- As a client, you will always have the opportunity to speak directly to an attorney.
- Take advantage of our free case reviews so you can meet with a lawyer to discuss your injuries.
- RM Law Group is an award-winning law firm that has handled hundreds of personal injury cases.
An accident can happen when you least expect it. People can be injured by negligent drivers during their morning commute to work. An innocent bystander can be viciously attacked by a neighbor’s unsupervised dog. A bicyclist may be injured by a motorist who isn’t paying attention to the road in front of him. In all of these situations, the victims would have the legal right to file a personal injury case against the negligent party in an attempt to recover compensation.
Personal injury victims may recover three different types of compensation, including economic, non-economic, and punitive damages. Economic damages are awarded to cover any expense the victim has incurred as a result of the injuries, while non-economic damages cover emotional pain, loss of enjoyment of life, and more. Punitive damages may also be awarded if the defendant acted with extreme malice or negligence.
It’s possible that you will be able to recover all three types of damages—but, compensation is never a guarantee. Your best chance at achieving a favorable outcome in your case is working with an experienced attorney from RM Law Group. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
General Practice Attorney Representing Auto Accident Victims in Inland Empire
Auto Accident Lawyer Fighting For the Compensation You Deserve
- As a former insurance adjuster, attorney Jason Martinez knows the best way to handle insurance companies after an accident.
- As one of the best law firms in the area, our award-winning team of attorneys has a duty to always provide honest legal advice.
- Our top lawyers will be aggressive to ensure you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Meet with a lawyer from our law firm during one of our free case reviews so you can learn more about your legal options.
Car accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their injuries if the other driver was at fault for the collision. The first thing that many clients want to know is how much compensation they will be able to recover. This is a difficult question to answer for a number of reasons. For starters, compensation is never guaranteed. Even if you are likely to recover compensation, the amount that you receive will vary depending on several factors.
How serious are your injuries? How have the injuries affected your life? Did you have to take time off of work because of your injuries? Do you have documentation to prove the extent of your injuries? The answers to these questions will determine the value of your claim.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at RM Law Group right away. Our attorneys will review your case and help you understand your legal options.
Law Firm Protecting the Rights of Car Accident Victims in the Inland Empire
Car Accident Lawyer Devoted to Fighting For the Injured
- Award-winning attorneys Michael Recinos and Jason Martinez will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- You will need an attorney from one of the top law firms to negotiate with the insurance company after an accident.
- The founders of our law firm are passionate about helping those who have been injured by negligent drivers.
- The honest and aggressive lawyers in our office conduct free case reviews for new clients.
- Call us today to set up a meeting with a lawyer on our team.
Your thoughts may be racing immediately after a motor vehicle accident, but it’s important to stay calm so you can remember what to do to protect yourself and your future. As always, your health and safety should be your first priority. Assess the situation to determine if you need to call for emergency medical assistance for you or anyone else involved in the accident. If you do not need medical assistance at the scene of the accident, document as much evidence as possible to support your personal injury claim. Take photos of the property damage, accident scene, and your visible injuries.
Your next priority should be getting in touch with an attorney. It’s strongly recommended that you seek legal representation prior to speaking to the at fault party’s insurance company. This way, an attorney can handle the negotiations with the insurance adjuster and ensure that you are treated fairly and compensated fully.
Lawyers Aggressively Pursuing Compensation After A Truck Accident
Truck Accident Attorney Helping the Injured
- By focusing on our clients, we have earned our reputation of being one of the best law firms in Inland Empire.
- An award-winning lawyer from our law firm will be by your side through every step of the legal process.
- Based on client reviews, Michael Recinos and Jason Martinez are two of the top lawyers in the area.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys know how to accurately calculate the value of your claim to ensure you are paid every dime that you deserve.
- Schedule a free consultation with an attorney from RM Law Group today.
There are thousands of commercial trucks traveling throughout the country every day, so it’s almost impossible to avoid driving near these massive vehicles while on the road. Drivers should stay alert at all times, but especially when they are next to one of these trucks. Why? A collision involving a truck and a car can be catastrophic, and unfortunately, the people inside the car are much more likely to sustain serious injuries. Even if the truck is traveling at a low speed when he collides with your car, the results can be devastating due to the difference in size and weight between the two vehicles.
Have you been injured in a truck accident? Don’t hesitate to contact RM Law Group to discuss your legal options. Truck accident cases are typically much more complicated than car accident cases, so it’s important to find a personal injury attorney who has extensive legal knowledge and experience.
Legal Services For Injured Motorcyclists in Inland Empire
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Providing Honest Legal Advice to the Injured
- You will need an attorney from one of the best law firms to help you recover compensation for your long-term expenses.
- Our law firm consists of two honest and aggressive attorneys who are dedicated to helping personal injury victims.
- Our top lawyers will stop at nothing to ensure you are fairly compensated.
- Speak to an award-winning lawyer about your injuries during one of our free case reviews.
Many motorcyclists love the thrill of riding on the back of a bike with nothing between them and the open road. This may be thrilling, but it’s also dangerous. Because motorcyclists do not have much to protect them in the event of a collision, they often sustain very serious injuries. Most of these injuries occur when a motorcyclist is thrown off of his bike onto the pavement or when he falls off the side of his bike, and the motorcycle falls on top of him. A number of different injuries can occur, with some of the most common ones being traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, crushed limbs, and road rash.
It can be a long road to recovery for motorcycle accident victims. Injured motorcyclists may require surgeries, extensive rehabilitation, and physical therapy to recover from their injuries. Don’t go on this long journey alone. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, discuss your case with our team today.
Trial Attorney with Extensive Dog Bite Experience
Dog Bite Lawyer Seeking Justice on Behalf of Victims
- As a client, you will get to speak directly with an award-winning lawyer from our law firm about your case.
- The attorney that you work with will take an aggressive approach to negotiations in order to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Our skilled attorneys have helped us become one of the best law firms in Inland Empire.
- Our top lawyers conduct honest reviews of each client’s case and help them understand their legal options.
Dog bites are far too common in the state of California. In fact, California was once named the dog bite capital of the U.S. by the Los Angeles Times. It’s important for you to understand your legal rights, so you know what to do if you are ever attacked by a dog.
If you are injured, the dog’s owner will be held liable unless it can be proven that you were trespassing on private property at the time of the bite. It doesn’t matter what type of dog bit you or whether he had a history of being aggressive—the owner will always be liable for dog bite injuries.
Have you been bitten by a dog? You may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. But first, you will need to get in touch with an experienced personal injury attorney at RM Law Group. Contact our local offices today by calling (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131.
Civil Law Attorney Standing By Your Side After A Slip And Fall
Slip and Fall Lawyer Holding Property Owners Accountable
- It can be difficult to prove liability in a slip and fall case, but our top attorneys have the best legal resources to handle these complex cases.
- Unlike other award-winning law firms, we give our clients the opportunity to speak directly with their lawyer regarding their case.
- Learn more about working with an attorney from RM Law Group by reading some of our client reviews.
- If you are seeking honest and aggressive legal representation, look no further than the lawyers at our law firm.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere. In the blink of an eye, you could slip on a wet floor, uneven carpet, or crack in the sidewalk and seriously injure yourself. What should you do now? Your first priority should be your health, so seek medical attention immediately after the accident. Then, the next step is to contact an attorney.
An attorney can immediately begin to investigate to determine if the property owner was negligent and therefore should be held liable for your injuries. For instance, let’s say you hurt yourself after slipping on a puddle of water inside a gas station. If it can be proven that the property owner knew about the hazardous condition, but failed to fix it to keep his visitors safe, he may be held liable for your injuries.
Slip and fall cases can be complex, so it’s important to work with an experienced personal injury attorney. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with a skilled lawyer on our team.
Some of our many personal injury law practice areas include bicycle accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and dog bites. Our team has years of experience serving clients in San Bernardino County, Inland Empire, Riverside County, and throughout Southern California. To schedule a consultation with our personal injury lawyers, you can reach us by phone at (909) 453-2707 or (909) 740-7131 or by email through the form on our site.