Ontario Car Accident Lawyers Pursue Maximum Compensation
100% of Practice Dedicated to Personal Injury Law in Southern California
If you or a family member has been involved in a car accident or has suffered any type of bodily injury, you should know that you are entitled to receive the proper medical treatment and compensation for your injuries. However, it’s important that you have the right legal team to pursue your claim to the full extent. At RM Law Group, our experienced legal team is dedicated to pursuing personal injury claims for our clients and helping victims get the compensation they deserve. Our attorneys understand the stress and difficulty involved in handling a personal injury claim and want our client to focus on their recovery while we take care of the rest.
Accident injuries can be life-changing, causing disability, chronic pain, prolonged medical treatment, job loss, and even death. When those injuries were caused by someone’s negligence or reckless actions, you have the right to seek compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. Insurance companies are not looking to protect your interests by offering you a fair settlement — they want to close the case with the smallest payout possible, or none at all. That’s why it’s essential to seek help from attorneys who will protect you by standing up to insurers and fighting for the full, fair damages you deserve. The experienced personal injury lawyers at RM Law Group provide the aggressive legal representation you need to get the compensation you are entitled to. We have been helping injured accident victims throughout San Bernardino and Riverside counties for nearly a decade, and we are ready to help you.
Experienced personal injury attorneys who are focused on winning
If you’ve been searching for a personal injury lawyer in the Inland Empire, attorneys Jason Martinez and Michael Recinos can aggressively represent your best interests. Our attorneys have worked for insurance defense law firms and know what to expect and how to anticipate the insurance corporation’s strategy. Attorney Michael Recinos is also a native Spanish speaker which helps reduce a lot of confusion with Spanish speaking clients and ensures the details of a case won’t get lost in translation. (Nearly all attorneys that have “Se habla Espanol” on their websites don’t actually speak Spanish, they usually use an interpreter).
Handling all types of injuries
Our attorneys are highly skilled negotiators who do not back down during negotiations and are not afraid to go to trial when necessary to protect your best interests. We have built a notable reputation in the community for our commitment to our clients and our favorable case results. Clients trust us to ease their emotional burdens after an accident, and you can too.
Our Ontario, California personal injury attorneys represent clients in a variety of injury claims, including:
- Vehicle accidents: We fight insurance companies and negligent drivers to get a complete settlement that covers your medical bills, injuries, time lost from work, compensation for your pain and suffering, and more in accidents involving cars, trucks, bicycles, pedestrians, or motorcycles.
- Construction site accidents: These sites are inherently dangerous and become more so when safety practices are not followed to the letter. We represent workers and pedestrians injured at construction sites.
- Dog bites: Dog owners in California are entirely responsible for their dog’s behavior. If you’ve been bitten by a dog, we can help you file a claim to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents: Property owners have a duty to maintain safe premises. If you have suffered a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, we will work to hold the responsible person or company accountable for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has been killed through the negligent or reckless actions of another, we can file a wrongful death suit on behalf of surviving family members to compensate them for financial and personal losses.
No matter what type of injury you’ve suffered, our attorneys have the experience and determination necessary to identify the parties responsible and seek full compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose Us?
1) Personalized legal services – Personal injury “mill” law firms are a dime a dozen. They work in volume processing tons of claims without any kind of personal attention. Most of their clients will never meet or let alone even speak with an actual attorney. Here at RM Law Group, you will get the personal attention you deserve, regardless of the size of your case. You will actually speak with attorneys Jason Martinez or Michael Recinos who will give you an honest consultation. Our legal team will walk you through the process every step of the way and your attorney will always be just a phone call away.
2) Free, no obligation case consultation – You will have an opportunity to discuss your case with an experienced injury attorney who will help you understand your options, the claims process and most importantly, your legal rights with no obligations, free of charge.
3) What we can do for you – We ensure that you will have access to the medical care you need regardless of whether or not you have health insurance. We will make sure you are provided with a comparable rental while your vehicle is being repaired. We will also help you recoup loss wages for any time you miss from work. When you work with RM Law Group, your primary focus will be on your recovery while we take care of the rest.
Contact our San Bernardino County personal injury lawyers today for a free consultation
When you’ve suffered an injury caused by someone’s carelessness or negligence, you have a right to seek redress. At RM Law Group, we offer a free, no-obligation consultation and case review so you can understand those rights. We also do not charge any fees until we win your case. Call us today at 888-765-2902 to speak with one of our personal injury lawyers or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Ontario office.